"Be committed, not attached. But more importantly, know the difference."
— Kai, Lessons in Life #21 (via themilkywhiteway)
(Source: boiunbound, via weavedinyourhair)
"If I tell you I need you, do not take it lightly. I do everything I can to never have to depend on anyone, to never show weakness, and if I say that I need you, it means I am trusting you to catch me when I fall."
— Brooke F (via in-the-pain-is-healing)
(Source: elevenwishing, via irene92)
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
(Source: undef-eat-able, via irene92)
"If you’re ever lucky enough to find a girl who is a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind, you should hold onto that. Because she’ll be yours at two in the morning and at two in the afternoon the following day. She’ll kiss you where it hurts and until it hurts. And that’s important. Someone who not only knows how to turn you on but also knows how to treat you right is someone worth a little something… and a little more than usual."
— (via consumedbymythoughts)
(Source: these-greatexpectations, via oneyoungheart)